<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 19, 2004 . 8:55 AM

I don't know why.
I can't seem to stay angry with a person for long.
Whether it's a friend or my family.
After a good night's rest, I feel so much more at peace.
I think to love is soooo much easier than to hate.
That's the greatest gift God has given to us!

Tomorrow's Father's Day.
Hee.
I was born on father's day.
(thus the daddy's little girl image)
I was never really close to my dad.
But recently, I realised that though he's so grumpy and moody at times and he hardly talks, he loves me sooooooo much it's impossible to put it all into words.
He's a very special person.
And I'm so blessed and "well-loved".
Though at times I seem like I don't care, but more often than not, seeing him happy does matter. alot.
And even though my dad doesn't read this,
Happy Father's Day! Heehee.

I just received my birthday present from US.
Haha. Quite shocked that guys know how to knit.
Not a very manly statement but still! It's great.
Thanks....for everything...

DAVID!! I'm so proud of us! We got to EUNOS! In less than an hour! Record!!!! Hahaha. We're getting better!! A few more car rides and we'll know the whole of Singapore? hahaha. Maybe not.....