Thursday, June 10, 2004 . 4:29 AM
Finally.I end work early.
Kinda happy but yet at the same time I'm too tired to feel happy.
Today I went around again correcting all the magazines at all the watsons and guardians.
Everyone kept thinking I was working for watsons.
Don't understand why.
I'm not wearing the nice purple shirt!!!
I'm so tired...I feel so moody.
Just don't wanna talk to anyone now.
I feel like it takes more effort to be happy and smile 24/7 after a long day's work.
My poor husband.
hahaha. Can't imagine what I'd be like next time.
David has been the greatest person on earth!!!
I think I've thanked him more than like 30 times in the past week.
Don't know what I'd do without him!!! *grin*
Thank you!!!!
I'm always doing the dumbest things.
Today, I thought I left my ezlink card at home so I had to buy a new one.
Like afew hours later, I found another one in the bag.
Dumbdumb.
Just wasted 15 bucks!
Thus, I've decided, since I have so many ezlink cards and so much money in them,
I might as well use them.
I've been doing alot of bus taking, mrt taking and walking. Hehe.
Doesn't sound like Boo.
But yes! It's true... the old "i-take-cab-wherever-i-go" Boo is hopefully...(for now)...GONE!
I only take it when I am not sure which bus to take or if there's no MRT station around. (Or if David's in camp) Heehee....*grin*
Can't wait to tell Janice when she comes back.
I think this is the effect of having to earn your own money.
You wouldn't wanna waste all your hard earned money on cab drivers.
I have better things to save up for!
Can't wait for my birthday!!!
My plan is to go giordano cos' it's special discount for birthday people!
Hahaha. So exciting!
I need to get more jeans man...stock up for my years ahead in Btown.
Talking about Btown...I miss Lynn!!! (and of course you as well.) *evil laughter*
