Wednesday, May 19, 2004 . 7:40 PM
*yawn* I don't know why everyday I wake up feeling horrible. Like as if I'm sick or something. But like a few hours later I'd be fine. So wierd. I hate waking up like this though.Yesterday was another good day for AC. Lynette and Inez won GOLD!!! I'm so happy for them. Xiangwei and Ashley got silver and Ian and Leonnard got bronze. Hee. They're all doing well. Ac guys have 17 points and SA has 51. So it's pretty hard for them to catch up. =) As for the girls.....I'm really hoping for some miracle so that we can beat RJ. haha. Now I'm just hoping we don't lose to VJ for second. It's a close fight. Scary as hell.
Gosh. I wish I retained or something. hahaha. It'll be so damn fun. Oh well. Life must go on.... I have to grow old sooner or later. =)
Today is slack day. I wanna go jogging or something but the weather outside keeps telling me not to. Ugh. I hate the weather here. And the stupid gym is so far away from my house. Damnnnnn.... I need to exercise!!!!!!
Alrighty. I need to go and settle all the letters for SSA......
