<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004 . 2:42 AM

Today was "try-to-exercise" day. I went to the gym for an hour, bathed, then I went bowling. Realised it takes more concentration for me to bowl without a guard.
Kinda tired now.
Jie, belle! When is the make over?! Hee. I'm free from tomorrow on except that I have dinner tomorrow night. haha. =)
I think guys are mafan in every aspect of the word. They have such huge egos that some times they are so blind to what is so obvious. Why can't they let go and stop being so self-centred?
What is love?
Isn't it self sacrifice?
Isn't it seeing the person you love happy?
Then why do people still hold on to what is not there no more and see their loved one suffer under their hurtful clutches?
I just don't understand.
The lost of true, self sacrificial love in this world.
I don't know.
My take on this is that if you truly love someone, seeing that person happy is wat is most important.
I hope I'm right on this.....
More photos on webshotS!