<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 28, 2004 . 11:37 AM

Stayed over my grandma's place last night to look after her.
Slept at 3am.
Super tired in the morning.
Just came back from watching Day After Tomorrow.
Pretty good show.
Interesting.
Hee. I told David I'm going to be more environmental conscious.
He laughed.
Oh well!! Sounds scary though. Can you imagine. Singapore will be gone in ONE wave.
Hee. And I'm in the mid-west of US.
In the show, I'd be frozen to death!!
haha. Oh well.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Another exciting day!
As for now, I need my rest......tired as hell.....