<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 29, 2004 . 9:36 PM

Me tired...
I just woke up.
Have to go to church soon.
Yesterday I woke up at around 2.30pm and went over to David's place for my first round of mahjong.
At night I had dinner with the AC pple.
Pretty fun!
Gary treated all of us to some chinese restaurant.
Felt so bad for him cos' it's not very cheap and there was quite alot of us.
After that, we headed to Xiangwei's place.
The guys wanted to drink and "havoc".
I met David and Shaun and Zhiqiang there and we went to newton for supper soon after.
So fun hanging out with them again.
Really miss those days...
After eating like 50 dollars worth of sting rays, satay, carrot cake, sotong and wat not, we decided to relive old memories and do our 'hang-out-at-david's' thing.
In the end, Xiangwei, Eug and Josh came over too.
We played mahjong...as usual...
Xiangwei and Eug got drunk. Really funny seeing them talk rubbish. Hahaha. More of Xiangwei than Eug though.
It was fun....
I miss hanging out with my 'brothers'. haha.