Monday, May 24, 2004 . 4:58 AM
Just got back from shopping! So shiok. hee. I love shopping in Singapore. It's so much better than Bloomington.I just found out that Giordano, G2000, U2 and Esprit are all from Hongkong! No wonder I never saw them in the US. haha. So cool....
Going to meet some auditor later. My mum wants me to do her accounts so that I can improve on my financial accounting. haha
I have finally decided to do business. I realised that sports is too narrow a field for me to venture in. It's risky. Probably will never be able to make it back in Singapore after I graduate. Thus, I'm changing to business. Marketing and Management I hope.
I have to call Amy soon! Keep forgetting. so irritated with myself. hee. I miss that girl. So wierd not being able to see her in Singapore. =)
I think I'm not going to work. I wanna go travelling. hee. See the world before I start studying again. Can you imagine, right after graduation, I have to find a job. Once I start working, there goes my holidays. hee. So sad. the reality of working life....
