Tuesday, May 18, 2004 . 4:27 AM
Just got back from A div. Kinda tired but I'm so happy for them! Xiangwei and Inez won gold for singles! Well deserved! So proud of them! =) Just hope that they can maintain their cool and carry on the winning streak. heehee.I don't understand why I'm so tired. I think I lack of sleep or something. Not good. I need rest. Think tonight I'll try to sleep earlier or something.
I think my mum's going to murder me... I just realised that free incoming does not include overseas calls. So screwed man. Dunno how many hours I've choked up! *sigh* better go get a job... haha. I need to earn money and pay for my phone bill now. haha. Must wait for A div to be over first though.
Today I played arcade mahjong with xiangwei, yue peng and eug. haha. It's so cool. Electronic mahjong. How lazy can we get! hahaha. But it was cool i guess. Tomorrow we're going to play the real thing though. haha. yeahhh. I think David's place is the best mahjong place. I love his table. So shiok to play on......
I swear blogspot is screwed up. My blog skin keeps changing....ughhh...
