Sunday, May 23, 2004 . 9:18 AM
Just came home!Today I bowled! It was alright. A little inconsistent but my bowling looks about the same. Pretty happy about that. I think I'm also going to train without my guard from now on..=)
Met Marcus for movie and dinner. We watched Laws of attraction. It was pretty meaningful. At the end of it all, they said that breaking up is the last resort to things and people would only break up if they don't put in any effort to keep things going. I guess it is true. They also said 80% of the women who say that they don'ot have time for marriage are in fact lonely. hahaha.
Oh well. i think God's throwing something at me.
Nice to hang out with Marcus again. I saw this photo of myself in his hp and reminded me of those days when we used to study together with Manfred at harbor front. haha. Still remember we used to do the dumbest things. haha. Kinda miss those studying-for-a-levels days. hee. Though it was tough, we still had fun at the same time.
Final destination's on. Kick ass show!
