<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6365057?origin\x3dhttp://desnize.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 31, 2004 . 9:39 AM

Just came back from age group. Kinda bowled like shit.
Damnnnn.... but it was still fun! I miss bowling competitively.
Anyway, Roland nearly died yesterday. Thank God he's still alive.
I tend to forget that US does have natural disasters.
That's one good thing about Singapore. We're too small to have anything happening to us.
So scary. Reminded me of Day After Tomorrow.
Somehow I feel that it's very real and very possible for something like that to happen.
Hope I'm wrong.
Brought my grandma to the hospital today.
Luckily her nose is alright. Just blood clots all over her face. But that will be fine after awhile.
My aunty is sick.
My dad says she only has one or two weeks left.
Though I'm not exactly close to her, losing a relative isn't the nicest feeling in the world.
I pray that she'll be relieved of her pain soon...
Cancer is such a painful thing.
If only there was a cure.....*sigh* Kinda scared.